Posted on December 17, 2019
This PR brings several API improvements to the library.
KnownMessageinterface is introduced. It marks the messages that are generated with Spine Model Compiler and can provide their
- The deprecated
FieldPathsutility is now removed (#495).
- A lot of third-party dependencies are updated to the newer version (#496).
- The conversion routines in
TypeConverterwill now support the number-based
This release includes several API improvements for the library, as well as some new features.
- The new high-level client API is introduced (#1186).
- Rejection classes can now be properly subscribed to (#1193)
- Several multi-threading tweaks are applied to improve the delivery process (#1200).
AggregateHistoryCorruptedevent is added. It signals to the user that the aggregate state has become invalid and the aggregate cannot handle any more incoming signals (#1199).
- It’s now allowed to subscribe to the same rejection type multiple times with the different causes (#1205).
- The subscription topic is now additionally validated on the client to fail fast on invalid topic creation (#1197).
spine.core.Versioncan now be specified in the ordering filters for queries and subscriptions (#1198).
BlackBoxBoundedContext-based tests now have a
DiagnosticLogwhich logs all received diagnostic events with a meaningful message (#1209).
CannotDispatchDuplicateCommandnow provide the type of the duplicate signal (#1209).
- A lot of third-party dependencies are updated to the newer version (#1195).
A public release of the Spine Web library.
Bootstrap, JDBC Storage, Google Cloud Java, Time libraries’ artifacts were published as compatible with the Spine framework in version 1.3.0.