Spine Event Engine is a framework for building cloud applications. It helps applying Domain-Driven Design faster and smarter, with less code.
Our goal is to free developers from writing boilerplate code as much as possible. The framework helps and encourages applying architectural patterns such as Message-Driven Architecture, Event Sourcing, CQRS, and Microservices.
These are the principles our framework is based on:
- Events, Commands, and identifiers should be strongly typed.
- It should be easy to pass data between different programming languages and platforms. We want a domain language to become truly Ubiquitous.
- Objects must be immutable unless there is a good reason not to do so.
- Developers should spend more time on business logic rather than plumbing related to storage matters or server environment aspects.
- The code should be easier to test.
Libraries we rely on
The full list of open-source libraries that we use is available from the automatically generated dependency report page.