Examples are available through the Spine Examples GitHub organization.
Please see the selected list of the examples with the descriptions below.
- Hello World — a minimal client-server solution described in the “Quick Start” guide.
- Blog — shows server-side functionality of a simple blog.
- Kanban — shows orchestrating Aggregates using Process Managers.
- Airport — integrating a third-party systems using a Bounded Context. This example accompanies the “Integration with a Third Party” guide.
- ToDo List — a simple task management system with multiple client applications. If you want to see a bigger picture of a Spine-based solution, have a look at this example.