Posted on January 16, 2019
This pre-release brings several fixes and API improvements to the
requiredoption now works for
repeatedfields now may be included in
ValidatingBuilders for standard types (#252);
ValidatingBuilders generation attempts are dropped and warnings are not logged any more (#268).
- generated field annotation lookup bug is fixed (#269);
ValidatingBuilders for nested types are now generated (#272);
- constraint validation error messages are now more readable (#279);
(every_is)options now allow implementing existing Java interfaces (#248);
(set_once)field option, which does not allow to change the value of a field after it was once set (#257, #275);
- numeric and boolean Protobuf types do not support
(required); a message is logged on the option misuse; (#266);
- generated identifier types now support factory methods for convenience (#267);
- generated code is now marked with Java annotation types which can be specified (#280);
- selected generated methods and classes now can be marked as
This pre-release brings many internal changes, simplifications, and development infrastructure refactoring.
Framework API Changes
Shardingand all the connected concepts are deleted (#929);
- the Model Verifier plugin now runs the command handler signature checks and fails/logs warnings on signature mismatches (#930);
BoundedContextBuildernow facades the context components building (such as
PmSubjectclass is added in order to allow testing process managers using Truth (#939);
Entityhierarchy is flattened and cleaned up (#940);
- the version of Gradle is updated to
5.1.1which affects the users of Spine Gradle plugins (#932).
Subscribe to @SpineEngine on Twitter to get notified of the framework updates.