Posted on June 10, 2016
Features & Improvements
- Starting from this version we added an ability to import events via special command.
This may be useful for:
- importing data via transforming it to aggregate events (as facts in the past);
- integrating with external data sources.
- Following the best practices, now we use
StreamObserver.onError()instead of returning responses while posting integration events. The same approach is used in
- New custom Protobuf options were introduced:
beta. They are to be used as the similar Java annotations.
Improvements always come together with some new wisdom and old issues correction. Here is the one for release 0.4.2.
- Rescheduling commands from the storage now happens in parallel on
CommandBuscreation. This way we avoid blocking of the client code execution.
Subscribe to @SpineEngine on Twitter to get notified of the framework updates.