- Quick Start
- Client Libraries
Why we created Spine
We started working on Spine after two CQRS/ES projects and having the experience of tons of manual work for:
- creating commands, events, etc.
- delivering events and data to web and mobile clients.
We decided to create a framework that can help us and development groups like us building apps using Domain-Driven Design. These are the principles our framework is based on:
- Events and Commands should be strongly typed.
- It should be easy to pass data between different programming languages and platforms. We want a domain language to become truly Ubiquitous.
- Objects must be immutable unless there is a good reason not to do so.
- Developers should spend more time on business logic rather than plumbing related to storage matters or server environment aspects.
- The code should be easier to test.