Why we created Spine
We started working on Spine after two CQRS/ES projects and having the experience of tons of manual work for:
- creating commands, events, etc.
- delivering events and data to web and mobile clients.
Being a team that strives for efficiency in each product we create, implementing a great deal of cutting edge technologies to make development process easier and more productive, we could not just accept it. Instead, we decided to create a framework that can help us and development groups like us to build CQRS/ES apps easier.
There are four fundamental principles Spine is based on:
- Events and Commands should be strongly typed.
- It should be easy to pass messages between different programming languages and platforms. We want a domain language become really Ubiquitous.
- Classes must be immutable unless there is a good reason not to do so.